Sweden-Ukraine Business Forum is a transformative event and networking platform that has been strengthening ties between the two countries since 2012.
9th Sweden-Ukraine Business Forum is dedicated to Tech for Good topic and connects industry leaders, innovators, and changemakers to deep dive into new edges of cooperation, spotlighting breakthrough technologies that foster progress, and create sustainable solutions within UN 17 SDG Goals.
- To find out why purpose-driven innovation companies grow 3 times faster than their competitors
- To meet talented and motivated Ukrainian entrepreneurs who are reinventing how business interacts with society
- To get familiar with the newest Ukraine’s ‘State in a Smartphone’ government program that is being used by more than 10 million Ukrainians daily
- To join the movement and become the real bridge builder of Swedish-Ukrainian relations that are witnessing a steady upward trend over the past 10 years.
- Tobias Thyberg, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Sweden to Ukraine
- Valery Krasovsky, CEO & Co-Founder at Sigma Software Group
BLOCK 1. DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF GOVERNMENT SERVICES
- Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine TBD
- Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation of Sweden TBD
- Cases of Swedish companies (Formpipe, IST, Infobric, KRY, Admentum AB) TBD
BLOCK 2. PANEL DISCUSSIONS
PANEL 1. INNOVATING FOR SOCIETY: WHEN BUSINESS MEETS PURPOSE. HOW BUSINESSES CREATE ADDITIONAL VALUE FOR SOCIETY BY DRIVING SUSTAINABLE PROJECTS.
Moderator: Glen Hodgson, CEO at Free Trade Europa. Speakers:
- Per Stigenberg, CTO at Tre
- Sebastian Tolstoy, Head of Eastern Europe & Central Asia at Ericsson
- Elsa Bernadotte, Co-Founder and COO at Karma
- Karin Ebbinghaus, CEO at Elonroad
PANEL 2. CULTURE SHIFT: INCLUSION AND EQUALITY IN TECH.
Keynote speech by Moa Persdotter, Program Manager at Vinnova.
Moderator: Yulia Stark, President at the European Women’s Association. Speakers:
- Niclas Holmberg, Managing Director, Listings Sweden at NASDAQ
- Claudia Wagner, Co-Founder at Ubooker
- Patricia Bonaert, EnlightenR at MixR
- Emelie Meurk Demerud, CEO & Founder at Hedylity Technology & Founder at Deb (Diverse Executive Boards)
- Moa Persdotter, Program Manager at Vinnova
BLOCK 3. STARTUPS
Keynote speech by Anna Gissler, CEO at Invest Stockholm.
Startup Pitch Session, backed by Nasdaq, Antler, Invest Stockholm, Ukrainian Startup Fund, Sigma Software Labs, Greencubator and Founder Institute: Presentations of preselected purpose-driven products and solutions that meet the UN 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Andrii Plakhotniuk, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to Sweden
Organizers: Embassy of Sweden in Ukraine and Sigma Software Group.
Strategic partners: Embassy of Ukraine in Sweden, Beetroot, Free Trade Europa, Export Promotion Office of Ukraine, Invest Stockholm, Ericsson. We organize Sweden-Ukraine Business Forum on the 18th of November, 2021 at Epicenter Stockholm.